How far. all these instablog , PulseNg e.t.c abeg make all of una do meeting then decide how much I go give all of una make una forget my name totally. I know say I never pay any of una before so I say make I just run am finally. I greet you bros!! #oraimo ambassador π Make I reason with my guy Pablo π€ Daniel regha replied π Source: X
Death.... always remember you'll die one day Judgement .... remember you're going to be judged after death Your judgement decides where you're going to spend enternity....... your life on earth decides on the last two; you'll either choose to go to hellπ₯........ ...or heaven π️ The choice is up to you π₯ Where do you tend to spend enternity
An intelligent music icon, popularly known as Omah Lay, has rebuilt his destination in the music section with another new, tantalizing hit record termed “Holy Ghost .” Download mp3 Download audio
Comments