How far. all these instablog , PulseNg e.t.c abeg make all of una do meeting then decide how much I go give all of una make una forget my name totally. I know say I never pay any of una before so I say make I just run am finally. I greet you bros!! #oraimo ambassador ๐ Make I reason with my guy Pablo ๐ค Daniel regha replied ๐ Source: X
An intelligent music icon, popularly known as Omah Lay, has rebuilt his destination in the music section with another new, tantalizing hit record termed “Holy Ghost .” Download mp3 Download audio
Despite the fact that many online users commented on the images, one Instagram user’s remark in particular stuck out because of how direct it seemed.Moyo Lawal responded to the remark, refusing to allow the remarks affect her. Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal was recently prompted to respond by a netizen who brought up her video leak controversy from a few weeks ago. The Nollywood actress, who has over two million followers on Instagram, posted several pictures of herself working out at the gym while complimenting herself on her timeless appearance. She shared the pictures and wrote: “Sweet sixteen.” Despite the fact that many online users commented on the images, one Instagram user’s remark in particular stuck out because of how direct it seemed. “Your son will see the videos in 30 years to come. How far about that guy on top of u in that videos?” asked the user @globalinternationalcompany87. Moyo Lawal responded to the remark, refusing to allow the remarks affect her. She wrote: “...
Comments